It’s mid-September 2023 and right now I’m…
- …helping my athletes prepare for the fall 2023 racing season: middle-distance, ultramarathons, and everything in between!
- …racing cross-country with the West Valley Track Club Masters racing team. I’m also focusing more on strength training than I have in years past. (I don’t enjoy it but I know it’s good for me, especially now that I’m over 40.) I share all of my training on Strava if you want to check it out.
- …experimenting with iPhone photography and posting a daily image to my Glass feed, which you can check out here.
- …working on my email newsletter, the morning shakeout, along with its namesake podcast, which is entering its final season.
- …looking for a few new books to read. Shoot me an email if you’ve got any recommendations.
- …continually trying to simplify my life and prioritize the people and pursuits that are most important to me.
These are the best ways to keep in touch:
- Call or send me a text if you’ve got the digits.
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter, delivered first thing every Tuesday morning.
- Send an email at your own risk.
This page inspired by Derek Sivers.