It’s early June 2022 and I’m at home in the San Francisco Bay Area…
- …enjoying my beautiful backyard with my wife, Christine, and our dog Tahoe. The 4-legged one loves to run and joins us on the trails a few times a week.
- …helping the athletes I coach work toward their summer racing goals.
- …working on my email newsletter, the morning shakeout, along with its namesake podcast. Putting plans in place to host a live show somewhere in the Bay Area this summer or fall. Stay tuned for details!
- …trying to put in a good base of miles and hills in preparation for the fall cross-country season.
- …looking for new books to read. Shoot me an email if you’ve got any recommendations.
- …continually trying to simplify my life and prioritize the people and pursuits that are most important to me.
These are the best ways to keep in touch:
- Call or send me a text if you’ve got the digits.
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter, delivered first thing every Tuesday morning.
- Send an email at your own risk.
This page inspired by Derek Sivers.