It’s mid-February 2024 and right now I’m…
- …helping my athletes prepare for the spring racing season.
- …in a good groove with training and hitting the strength work with more intention and regularity. (Note: I share all of my training on Strava if you want to check it out.)
- …experimenting with iPhone photography and posting regularly to my Glass feed, which you can check out here.
- …working on my email newsletter, the morning shakeout, along with its namesake podcast, which is entering its final season.
- …reading Ed Yong’s An Immense World. Shoot me an email if you’ve got any other book recommendations.
- …continually trying to simplify my life and prioritize the people and pursuits that are most important to me.
These are the best ways to keep in touch:
- Call or send me a text if you’ve got the digits.
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter, delivered first thing every Tuesday morning.
- Send an email at your own risk.
This page inspired by Derek Sivers.